RE: [Q] Cyrix 6x86L [SOLVED]

Hi,
I found that Cyrix was NOT the cause of my problem.
I have bad memory chips.  As soon as I switched the
memory everything is working fine.  By the way, I think
with help of set86 utility and a good fan -- that processor
runs even cooler than a 100MHz Intel (IHMO).
As far as clocking -- I have Cyrix 150 -- my motheboard
supports 66, 75, 83 MHz bus speed -- so I choose
75Mhz for the MB speed and 2x for the chip speed --
it all works out OK.

As I side note -- I put the bad memory into Intel P100 machine
running NT -- after a couple of hours of working it crashed the
machine in a way that I have reinstall the whole OS (one
startup dll is missing or corrupt).

Is there a program for Linux (or DOS) that will detect bad memory?

Regards,
Vladislav