rc564 & diald

rc564 seems to be keeping my link alive all the time, like since 3am
so far (it's nearly 11pm now). I recently increased the timeouts for
everything from 10 to 30 minutes and that seems to be enough to
keep the link up.

Does anyone have some diald.conf lines to ignore rc564 traffic?

I added

ignore udp udp.source=2064
ignore udp udp.dest=2064

to my diald.conf because that looked right from what I could
see with tcpdump but it doesn't seem to have worked.

thanks,
Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust              hamish@debian.org, hmoffatt@mail.com
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.