Configuring Majordomo

Hello

I downloaded majordomo. While folowing the instruction on INSTALL, i was
forced to stop on wrapper config-test because it tell's me the folowing
:

-- Checking to see if there are new variables that should be in
your majordomo.cf file...BAD:  Couldn't open sample.cf for reading, No
such file or directory

Unknown configuration variables in existing majordomo.cf:
        $MAX_HEADER_LINE_LENGTH
        $MAX_TOTAL_HEADER_LENGTH
        $TMPDIR
        $admin_body
        $admin_headers
        $bounce_mailer
        $config_umask
        $digest_work_dir
        $filedir
        $filedir_suffix
        $global_taboo_body
        $global_taboo_headers
        $homedir

What does this mean ? I have no ideia of what am i doing wrong and would
appreciate any ideias.Steve Greenland wrote:

	Mario Filipe
	mjnf@neptuno.uevora.pt
	http://neptuno.uevora.pt