Re: sig 11 problem when compiling kernel???

On Sun, Oct 26, 1997 at 02:36:12PM -0600, Frank Sergeant wrote:
>  th@womensports.com (Thalia L. Hooker) wrote
>
> > Anyways, my next step was to 'make zImage'. I kept getting Sig 11 errors
> > though not at the same point of compilation:
> > gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 11

>      I seem to have (nearly) the same problem on my AMD K90 system,

According to
http://www.chorus.com/~poulot/k6bug.html

this could be a K6 bug. I only bought mine 6 weeks ago and haven't
had this problem luckily. It only happens when you have > 32MB of RAM.
I have 64mb here.

Hamish

--
Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust              hamish@debian.org, hmoffatt@mail.com
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.