Re: The real Debian.org

psycho@paranoia.com (Dave Cinege) writes:

> If you are new to Debian, please don't make the mistake I made. This is a closed
> software project, where you are allowed to contribute only if you surcome to the
> personal agenda of the current leadership. This is the structure and model of the
> project, make no bones about it.

I use Linux since two and a half years and especially Debian since
some more than a year.  I'm reading along debian-user and debian-devel
since a few months now (so i know of what breed you are) and since
just a few days have applied as new package maintainer of the official
Debian distribution.  Actually i'm really very happy not to have to
work with you.  I doubt you'll find any package maintainers for the
distribution you intend to create given the fact that your ridiculous
behaviour until now so ironically corresponds to the domain names you
have been using in past, current and recent time.  Just go away and
stop your FQBS here.
                                Thank you, P. *8^(
--
   Paul Seelig                         pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de