Re: sig 11 problem when compiling kernel???

because you are using K6, make sure that it is made after week 30.  K6
before week 30 will trigger a bug where people cannot compile Linux
kernel if there are more than 32MB in their computer.  It only happens
to Linux world and in fact the bug is uncovered by Linux guys.