RE: Applixware

I, too, am interested in the compatability especially when it comes to power
point and word.

There are a lot of people out there with old SPARC stations on their networks
that are replacing them with NT workstations because Sun wants an arm and a leg
to upgrade them to Ultra's.  Linux with Applixware and CDE might make a nice,
low-cost alternative on the IPC/IPX platform.  I suppose I am going to have
to wait for Debian SPARC and just test it myself.