[ANSWER] Re: The Debian Alpha maintainers have some inappropriate elitism

On Thu, 23 Oct 1997, Christopher C Chimelis wrote:

> Also, I haven't seen a FAQ on this to begin with, not to mention heard of
> any FAQ suggestions.  Maybe it's just me, but where exactly are these
> people asking for help?  Maybe one of us should be watching debian-user
> since I suspect it's coming up over there....

Well, I cannot, alas, admit to being a core member or, even, to technical
competence, but I've assembled an installation nano-HOWTO. Look at:

	http://www.bard.org.il/~marc

Follow the birdie.

> In short, we're all doing this in the spare nanoseconds we have in our
> lives, so please have patience with us.

I am indebted to Chris for the HOWTO's name :-).

---MAV

Type Bits/KeyID    Date       User ID
pub  1024/2971208D 1997/09/11 Marc A. Volovic <marc@bard.org.il>