Re: The Debian Alpha maintainers have some inappropriate elitism

> I dont understand why the Debian Alpha maintainers want to act as if
> Alpha users dont exist. We are constantly ignored when asking for
> installation instructions and constantly ignored when making FAQ
> suggestions.
> They seem to want to talk over our head.

This is unreleased development software, maybe they just aren't ready for
you yet.

Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html
Bruce Perens K6BP   bruce@debian.org   NEW PHONE NUMBER: 510-620-3502

e-mail to templin@bucknell.edu .