Re: new debian user questions

On 21 Oct 1997 john@dhh.gt.org wrote:
> Lukas Eppler writes:
> > This is also better for debian, because every package comes with its own
> > config tool.
>
> This is news to me.  What config tool comes with cnews? with suck? with
> pppd?

You're right, I should have said it the other way: every config tool comes
in its own package :-)

It would be great if the packages you mentioned had a *config. I seem to
have only these:

/usr/sbin/gpmconfig*             /usr/sbin/paperconfig*
/usr/sbin/kbdconfig*             /usr/sbin/sendmailconfig*
/usr/sbin/kernel-packageconfig*  /usr/sbin/shadowconfig*
/usr/sbin/liloconfig*            /usr/sbin/tzconfig*

It would be nice to have more of them.

Gruss
--
Lukas Eppler (godot)