Re: GIMP (fwd)

David,

Well, there were no .gimp directories to be found, only gimp directories
(/usr/lib/gimp, /usr/doc/gimp).  I deleted the .gimprc files as mattyt and
as root and got this error both ways:

gimp fatal error: ".gimprc" file not found

...so i copied the included dot.gimprc file to my home directory (i
gunzipped it first :) ) and got the old error:

gimp fatal error: Unable to open included resource file.

???

p.s. again, i never saw any .gimp dirs, only gimp dirs

thanks,
matty