Re: GIMP (fwd)

On 13-Oct-97 Matt Thompson wrote:
      Well, I installed lesstif and it still didn't work.  So, using dselect, I
      removed the dynamic gimp and installed the static gimp and got the
      following error:

      gimp fatal error: Unable to open included resource file.

      ...thinking it may be a permissions problem, I re-logged in to xdm as
      root
      and got the same exact error. Do I need to edit my .gimprc or somesuch?

Delete .gimp directory and any other .gimprc files that you have. Then run gimp
again, which will generate new .gimp directory. BTW do so both as a user and
root since you probably have old .gimp/rc in your root directory too.

Hth,
David
      ???

      matty