Re: GIMP (fwd)

Well, I installed lesstif and it still didn't work.  So, using dselect, I
removed the dynamic gimp and installed the static gimp and got the
following error:

gimp fatal error: Unable to open included resource file.

...thinking it may be a permissions problem, I re-logged in to xdm as root
and got the same exact error. Do I need to edit my .gimprc or somesuch?

???

matty