Re: Help with Samba+Windows+IP-Masq

I've done this.  I have a ne2000 connected to a cable modem and a 3c590
combo connected to two win95 machines with BNC.

I'll assume both interfaces work fine.

something like this to your /etc/smb.conf file (global section):
  interfaces = 192.168.100.0/24 198.109.162.43/255.255.255.224
                ^^^ local net     ^^^ i-net     ^^^ net mask
                eth0              eth1

all win95 machine should be setup to use your linux machine as a WINS
server and use TCI/IP

do you need help with IP_Masq too?

-Paul