Re: Bo-Hamm was Re: ghostscript problem

On Tue, 7 Oct 1997, Dave Restall wrote:

> > >...... but that's hamm only.
> > >
> > Please enlighten me as to the meaning of "hamm" ?

> Because this question or a variance on it is asked SO OFTEN, shouldn't
> the people who decide these things be thinking "Hey perhaps we're doing
> something wrong here ?".

Hehe, I like the name "Hamm".  I finally watched (part of) Toy Story on TV
(CBC) a few days ago.  Although I missed the first half, I love it!  Hamm
is the cute little toy piggy, and it is the code name for the upcoming
release of Debian 2.0.  ^_^

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling            foka@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Civil Engineering                http://www.ualberta.ca/~foka/