Re: Cyrix kernel patch

I have never had an ounce of problem with my chip.  I have a 150+ that
behaves well.  The problem I have seen is that everyone uses the wrong
clock setup.  My 150+ is actually a 120Mhz.  The other problem I have
seen is that not everyone makes motherboards that behave well with
cyrix/IBM chips.  We use several cyrix/IBM's here at work and have sold
many IBM 200+'s to customers.  No problems.  I just want my boot to say
CyrixInstead 6x86 instead of unknown 486.  set6x86 has solved my heat
concerns in my rather unventilated case.