RE: Re.: Re: umount: /cdrom: devide is busy.

On 04-Oct-97 Alan Eugene Davis wrote:
>Thank you for the response.  Perhaps I should clarify.

Open a new xterm and enter "ps -ef | grep cdrom" and if than returns
a line (or more) let us know what they are; if not, enter "df | grep
cdrom" and if that doesn't returm anything kill a white chicken by
the light of a full moon and after the feast, place its dried wish-
bone above your cdrom and say the magic words "Dennis M. Richie" (or
was that "Linus Torvalds") I can never remenber...