procmail emulate mail error

Is there a way to make procmail emulate a mailer error.  E.g. when I'm
spammed, procmail (or actually some program that would be run from
procmail) would reply with something along the lines of an unknown user.
This seems like a fairly complicated script and I'm not sure it would
actually work (e.g. sendmail may change some of the headers indicating a
success).  I'm thinking that maybe a few of these spammers remove bounces
from their address pool.

Thanks,
Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell                         E-mail: bhmit1@mail.wm.edu
  Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7877/home.html
                  PGP: finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu
"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
	--Linus Torvalds