man pages...

Greetings all,

two quick questions....i installed debian on my box and when i'm running a
shell & trying to look up stuff on man pages, i can not.  Did i miss
something in the installation process????  How can i remedy this????

And how can i get a standard ppp-connection....i've downloaded all the
ppp/slip packages and was wondering how to config them and use my

Thank you in advanced..

	---that newbie guy again....but hopefully not for logn!!!

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .