Prosignia 200 NIC

Just pulled a Prosignia 200 out of the box - trying to configure it as a
news server.  Spent about 2 hours trying to get BSDI to load (cos the
boss said so) but decided to do the Linux thing instead ...

Everything works fine except I can't figure out which driver to use for
the 10/100 Ethernet card integrated onto the system board.  I can always
plug in a 3Com card, but at this point it's a personal challenge :)

Hoping someone's played with one of these ...

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet