Re: Installation with BT-930

On Sun, 28 Sep 1997, Egon Schmid wrote:

> Can you boot from CD-ROM?  A WD-7000 isn't on your hardware list. Which
> debian-version is it?
Yes, as I said I insert the CD-ROM and the installation programm comes up
without any problem -- so the controller works!

No a WD-7000 isn't on my list because I havn't such a thing inside my box.
What kind of controller is it?  Thought it should be any emulation of
the internel ZIP-drive???

It is Debian GNU/Linux 1.3.1 from the German manufacturer J.F. Lehmann.
I installed two other boxes (non SCSI) without trouble from this CD.

Greetings Andreas