Re: Installation with BT-930

Can you boot from CD-ROM?  A WD-7000 isn't on your hardware list. Which
debian-version is it?

Next, what does say your CD-ROM-boot which SCSI-adapter do you have. What
devices have been found for the BT-930 and so on. Starting a
Debian-installation from a floppy isn't a good idea.

"Es geht auch anders, doch es geht auch so." (Berthold Brecht Dreigroschenoper)
 Egon Schmid, Grueninger Str. 6, 70599 Stuttgart
 Voice +49 711 453721 Data +49 711 453721 Fax +49 711 453721