Translation Table Syntax Errors?

Hello All,

I keep getting error messages similar to the following when I run Mosaic and
nedit:

Warning: ... found while parsing '%s'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfDown
Warning: translation table syntax error: %s
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfDown:
IncrementDownOrRight(0)'
Warning: ... found while parsing '%s'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfLeft
Warning: translation table syntax error: %s
Warning: ... found while parsing ':c <Key>osfLeft:
PageUpOrLeft(1)'
Warning: ... found while parsing '%s'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfLeft
Warning: translation table syntax error: %s
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfLeft:
IncrementUpOrLeft(1)'
Warning: ... found while parsing '%s'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfRight

I'm running all the latest hamm/hamm stuff.  What can I do to correct this
problem?

Regards,

Victor
--