Re: Dselect failure

Remco Blaakmeer wrote:
 > Have you tried this one? Works for me (dpkg-ftp 1.4.9).

I think so [1].  It works now, thanks.

[1]  What happened is new Packages.* files made it crosslink before
packages themselves did.  So, I was getting heaps of "no such file OR
directory" messages during install stage and -- well it was rather late...
Last night only a few packages were missing from crosslink, so it worked
fine.

--
Dimitri
-------