Re: [RANT] The Future of Debian (and Linux)

 > The leaders of the various linux projects (including Linus himself) are growing
 > into a world different than the one they were in when they built what we now
 > call the linux community.  They have famillies, jobs, homes.

I think you'll find that the *majority* of early Linux developers also
had families, jobs, and homes.  They haven't grown into a different world.
Yes, Linus was a student, and many other developers were too; but most
were not.

There's enough age discrimination in the workplace, without having
it spread to Linux as well.