Re: [Q] How to Print in DEBIAN

Vladislav,

    As far as I know, the Lexmark 7000 will only work under Windows 3.x and
Windows 95.  It provides a DOS interface only under Windows through a
driver.  You cannot boot to true DOS and use the printer.  It also has no NT
or OS/2 drivers.  I doubt that out of the box the printer will work with
Linux.  If somone knows different, please let me know.

Steve Mayer
smayer@rtd.com