Greek and Hebrew in Latex

I know this is not Debian-spesific, but there are a lot of LateX users
on this list.  So please be patient with me.

Can somebody help me with the following problem please?

How do I use Hebrew and Greek in Latex documents.  I know a limited range
of Greek characters is available with the standard teTeX-package, but as
far as I can see they are merely there to be available for mathematical
and scientifical formulas with AmsteX.

I would like to use Greek and Hebrew with the accents and everything that
is available in those languages.

Johann
Johann Spies
jhspies@alpha.futurenet.co.za