Installation w/SCSI Drive via Floppy

I am installing Debian Linux 1.3.1 onto a Compaq SystemPro LT.  It
does not have any IDE HD.  It has a Compaq 32-bit Fast Wide SCSI-2/E
Controller with a 1GB SCSI HD.  When I use the Rescue disk, it
does not recognize the controller or the HD.  Where can I find drivers
or how can I get this to see the drive?

Please excuse my ignorance if the above is a simple question,
this is my first time at installing Debian.

--
Dean Sullinger
Arizona Dept. of Trans.

Email   : dsullinger@dot.state.az.us
SMail   : 206 S. 17th Ave #110G  Phx  Az  85007-3212
Internet: http://www.dot.state.az.us