Re: [DEBIAN] Standardization?

It would be so cool if we all used linux insted of debian or redhat.
I changed from redhat to deb because I percieved that future upgrades
would be smoother. I think that was time I could better have spent doing
something else. But for the record I'm glad I spent it.

Binary Bar - Australia's first free access internet bar/cafe/gallery.
243 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy, Melbourne, Australia. 12:00pm - 11:00pm
http://www.binary.net.au