elf-xlib

Can anybody point me to the elf-xlib package?

I assume this is the cause of constant segmentation faults since updating
my hamm install last night.  If not let me know if you have an answer.  It
only seems to effect starting X programs using rxvt.  Starting them from
the window managers menus works fine.

L8R,

--Rick

Unsolicited commercial/propaganda email subject to legal action.  Under US
Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C), and Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a
State may impose a fine of NOT LESS than $500 per message.  Read the full
text of Title 47 Sec 227 at http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47/227.html