[OFF TOPIC] access controlled website
- To: Debian User List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [OFF TOPIC] access controlled website
- From: dpk <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 17:53:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Message-id: <Pine.GSO.3.96.970914174254.12096E-100000@recs>
Since the web has become so annoying in the past year I have strayed away
from using it as much as possible, however now I need/would like to set up
a website that is username/password protected on my Debian Linux(so it is
somewhat related) machine.
Does anyone know of any software, information, or resources relating to
this? I would much appreciate any help as my web searches have brought me
no help (one of the reasons I dislike the web). Thanks in advance.
dpk <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Systems/Network | work: 353.4844
Division of Enginnering Computing Services | page: 222.5875
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .