K Desktop Environment

Hello everyone...

I was just looking at KDE's website (http://www.kde.org), and was
very impressed with some of the things I saw.

I know it is still in alpha, but does anyone have experiance with how
stable it is on Debian? I also saw that it is availible in deb package
form...

For anyone that hasn't heard of it yet, it is a windows manager +
other components which run on top of X and the QT graphics toolkit.
>From what I could see, the current applications seem to be of high
quality, and looks like it has a lot of promise...

Shawn