StarOffice and Printing.

Hi,

I installed magicfilter... went to printer setup and saw that I have
three options available.

A HP pcl printer driver
NULL
A HP Postscript printer driver

When I try either the first or last ones staroffice quits saying that It
can't open Xprinter please make sure you have XPPATH is set. However
XPPATH is set as when I unset XPPATH staroffice won't even start ... so I
think this is a bug in the program??? anyone else have this problem?

When I tried to set up the NULL driver I got to a string that would let
me use a string to print so I typed in VERBATIM

lpr -Plx80

is this wrong?

any help is welcomed....

-Kevin, kc5vxy