SVGA w/ Matrox Millenium ?

Tried DOSEMU debian package.  Saw it on the menu of a windows manager (nice
feature) and was highly surprized when it booted up.  But when I tried to
run a small graphics program, I got an out of memory message.

Also, it is apparent that the failure of this video card w/ SVGA lib is
affecting DOSEMU.

I am pretty sure that there is no solution to this,  but I am posting this
in the slightest hope that there is one.

?????

Alan Davis
adavis@netpci.com