Re: SCSI Host Adapter (+ Re: 2 CPU servers)

     THANK YOU SO MUCH for all infos, I won't miss the doc and WEB site
you suggested (I also think they will deal with possible/real transfer
rates, of course related to the kind of hard disk or other device you
connect to the card).

     Nicola Bernardelli <nbern@mail.protos.it>
     Please use <n.bern@mail.protos.it> for messages from any kind of
robot, such as mailing lists. From that address no autoresponse
messages will return even when I'm not at home.

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .