Re: [Common Lisp] I'm working on the clisp package...

On 31 Aug 1997, John Goerzen wrote:

> How does this differ from gcl (GNU Common Lisp)?

I haven't used GCL much.  Clisp is GPL'd,  so it's just as distributable
as GCL.  I'm using clisp because it appeared o be a little further along
in the development stage.  Clisp is also (now) available as a debian
package :)

                     					Will

			         harpo@udel.edu
               		       lowe@cis.udel.edu