Re: Building Debian Packages

On Tue, 2 Sep 1997 08:49:36 -0400 (EDT), Alex Yukhimets wrote:

>> >George> I am getting a bit frustrated here in locating the
>> >George> documentation that I need to learn to build debian packages.
>> >
>> >	Umm, would debian-devel be a better place for this topic?
>>
>> Umm isn't that a private list?
>
>NO! It is as free as debian-user.

Then why is it not listed on www.debian.org?

"There are a couple of public mailing lists for all Debian users, together with
several lists intended for developers only. The public lists are:"

debian-devel is not listed. I think this leads one to believe it's private. (I thought
so, and never bothered to try to get on)