Re: Cursor vanishes when LILO loads and doesn't return

I came up with a work around that results in Debian booting with a cursor.

I set default=dos in lilo.conf, while in dos turn on the cursor, boot with
loadlin and I now have a cursor. :)  Later I'll dig out a dos manual and
set up my config.sys to boot Debian as default and leave a couple seconds
window for staying in dos.

Thanks again for replying to my questions.

	Michael