Re: [QF] fetchmail

Hi,

>>"G'razel" == G'razel  <kestrel@orion.aye.net> writes:

G'razel> I ran hostname and hostname -f and got what I had set them to
G'razel> which is just an internal network name, my ISP smtp
G'razel> is orion.aye.net and as far as G'razel> I can tell my setup
G'razel> is the same as it was before except that now smail
G'razel> seems to not have an SMTP variable, could this be set in the
G'razel> bash profile G'razel> and exported?

	Where are the smail expert when one needs them? How is smail
 to be set up? I mean, we keep getting people chiming in saying how
 much easier smail is to set up than sendmail, so where _is_
 everybody?

	manoj

--
 Theorem: Every horse has an infinite number of legs Horses have an
 even number of legs.  Behind they have two legs, and in front they