Re: Where's my mouse?

Keith Beattie writes:

> I'm doing a vanilla install of Debian 1.3.1 and I'm having trouble
> configuring my mouse.  The problem (I believe) first comes in the
> Install phase of dselect when gpm is being installed The gpm install
> uses /dev/ttyS0 as the default device for my mouse.  I've tried taking
> stabs at all four ttyS? but no luck.
>
> What's the strategy for determining which device is your mouse?

Did you try different drivers?  There are some different mouse protocols
out in the pampa.  E.g some LogiTech mice need "logitech", but the
TrackMan needs 'mman'.

Regards

	Joey

 / =?iso-8859-1?q?kristian_k=f6hntopp@cyberbox.north.de          /
/        verursacht durch kaputte Gatesoftware auf der CyberBox /