Install problem

Hi,

just recieved Debian 1.3.1 and tried to install. I have done it with
loadlin under dos and got no problems until dselect. I don't know how to
go further. If I try to use "access" and then "cdrom", it is asked for a
"block device" and I really didn't find a clue what to put in there.

If I tried "mounted" and gave in the path to the cd's I got always the
response that "dev/cdrom/stable 386.gz" (or something similar) is not
founded there. I checked the cd's for such a file but didn't found it.

Any ideas? Thanks a lot in advance.

Volker