Motif for Linux..

Hello all!

I'm looking at buying a copy of Motif for Linux.  I've tried
lesstif and unfortunately for my current needs it isn't yet
stable enough (though, hopefully that will change with time).

A friend of mine sent me the following information he gathered
up on the web about some of the Motif packages.  Just wondering
if there are any suggestions, testimonies, or opinions about
any of these packages in conjunction with Debian 1.3.x.  They
all look fairly similar to me (except that a couple also include
KL Group's XRT widgets).

>Well, here are some links.
>  http://www.metrolink.com/products/motif/index.html ( Metro's Motif )
>which has Motif 2.0.1 Linux ELF for $199 (US) which includes KL Groups
>XRT widget sets (which I've used in the past and are actually quite
>nice widget sets for making graphs, tables, charts, etc.)
>and Motif 1.2.4 Linux ELF for $149 (US).
>
>  http://www.xinside.com/pd/mwline.html ( Xinside Motif )
>which has Motif 2.0 Linux ELF for $149.95 (I think this is Canadian $..
>but, might be US $).
>
>  http://www.lsl.com/swim.html ( Swim Motif )
>which has Motif 2.0.1 Linux ELF for $79.95 (US) and $89.95 (US) which
>some extra archive stuff.
>
>  http://www.redhat.com/products/product-details.phtml?id=rhm ( RedHat )
>which has Motif 2.0.1 Linux ELF for $149 (US) and includes KL Groups XRT
>widget set.
>
>  http://www.infomagic.com/infomagic/2linmootiff.html
>which has Motif 2.0 Linux ELF for $99 (US).

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers!
Richard..