Re: Support for the 3Com 3C900 (Etherlink PCI) network card?

On Wed, Aug 27, 1997 at 04:28:50PM +0200, Lazaro Salem wrote:
: It seems there is no module support for the 3Com 3C900 Etherlink PCI
: card in the standard kernel (version 2.0.x). However I found there are
: some updated source code and a compiled module in:
:
:   http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/vortex.html
:
: Has anybody tried the compiled module?

Yep..

Running version 0.42 of the driver from the above page on the following
cards:

3c595
3c900
3c905

All work splendidly.

--
Jason Costomiris                 | Finger for PGP 2.6.2 Public Key
jcostom@sjis.com                 | "There is a fine line between idiocy

	        	http://www.jasons.org/~jcostom