Re: I2O article

i2o seems to be not so much of a threat any longer.

Sometime after I first started talking with the press about i2o,
someone pointed out that the i2o group had left their standard document
(about 500 pages) on their anonymous FTP server. Wired News published
the URL, and thousands of people downloaded copies of the i2o standard
before the i2o group removed it from the server.

As far as I can tell, they have blown any non-disclosure case they ever
might have had. Unless they make _tremendous_ changes in their standard,
we now know all of what we need to know to write device drivers for it.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html