Re: Debian developer How to....

Hi Kevin!

> I was just thinking that I would like to be more involed in debian and as
> I am just learning C++ I thought I would ask this list (specificly Bruce)
> how to become a debian package maintainer ... as there are some programs
> that I would like to see .deb's made of .....

I'm happy to hear.  We need both, people taking over maintenance of
existing but orphaned packages as well as people who are in the need
of some packages we actually don't have included for some reason.

Please go into the doc directory on your favourite Debian mirror
and take a look inside of the directory package-developer.  There
are lots of files which contain most of the information that new
maintainers need.

Best regards,

	Joey

 / =?iso-8859-1?q?kristian_k=f6hntopp@cyberbox.north.de          /
/        verursacht durch kaputte Gatesoftware auf der CyberBox /