Re: Dave Cinege and Paul Wade

> I sent this message to Dave Cinege and Paul Wade yesterday.
>
> > From bruce Fri Aug 22 00:39:12 1997
> > To: dcinege@psychosis.com, paulwade@greenbush.com
> > Subject: you and debian-user
> >
> > Paul and Dave,
> >
> > When I return from the i386 ABI meeting tomorrow, I would like to see users
> > help postings on debian-user, not your whining. I have been incredibly
> > tolerant today considering what ungracious assholes you have both been.
> > Debian does not need either of you or your projects.
> >
> > Do not ever expect any help from me of any kind again. You've blown that,
> > and forever.
> >
> > 	Bruce Perens
> > --
>
> As you can see, Dave hasn't removed his sorry excuse for dialog from
> debian-user. What do you suggest I do, guys?

The silent treatment.

Issue a directive to the readers of the list to ignore them (at least when
they post to this list) -- they can't flame on forever if nobody responds
to them.

I'm also sorry to see that this situation has driven our fearless leader
to echo profanities.  Time for another beer, I guess.  :-)

Cheers,

 - Jim