Dave Cinege and Paul Wade

I sent this message to Dave Cinege and Paul Wade yesterday.

> From bruce Fri Aug 22 00:39:12 1997
> To: dcinege@psychosis.com, paulwade@greenbush.com
> Subject: you and debian-user
>
> Paul and Dave,
>
> When I return from the i386 ABI meeting tomorrow, I would like to see users
> help postings on debian-user, not your whining. I have been incredibly
> tolerant today considering what ungracious assholes you have both been.
> Debian does not need either of you or your projects.
>
> Do not ever expect any help from me of any kind again. You've blown that,
> and forever.
>
> 	Bruce Perens
> --

As you can see, Dave hasn't removed his sorry excuse for dialog from
debian-user. What do you suggest I do, guys?

	Bruce
--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html