Re: hamm and compiling.

In your email to me, Bob Clark, you wrote:

> Tim Sailer wrote:
> >
> > On 1 machine I have, I'm running hamm... updating daily. Real bleeding
> > edge. I have a problem with compiling a program that I don't
> > understand.
> >
> > Here is the error:
> >
> > gcc -g -ansi -pedantic -Wall  -I./../include -I../include
>                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> These two are equivalent.  Did you mean to type
> ../../include?

Dunno... this came out of a configure generated Makefile.

> >    in buffer starting at BUF with length of LEN bytes.  */
> > extern char *inet_neta __P ((u_long __net, char *__buf,
>
> u_long is defined in /usr/include/linux/types.h.  Are you
> including that file?  Try using the "-E" switch on gcc and
> look at the output to see what is being sent to the compiler
> for the offending line.

I'm not including it. I'll bet that the includes for hamm may not
be pointing to it.. maybe I should purge libc[5-6]-dev and reinstall?

Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
                   Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons,