Re: mysterious message at boot from /etc/init.d/sysklogd

On 19 Aug 1997, Greg Stark wrote:

> # /etc/init.d/sysklogd start
> Starting /sbin/syslogd...
> /etc/init.d/sysklogd: line 38:   200 Interrupt               start-stop-daemon
> --start --verbose --exec /sbin/syslogd $SYSLOGD
> Starting /sbin/klogd...

I just noticed the other day that I'm getting it too.  I haven't yet had a
chance to search for its source.  but it began after I upgraded to libc6
and the new version of bash,  with all of those dependencies.

                     					Will

			         harpo@udel.edu
               		       lowe@cis.udel.edu
			 http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/