Re: Help: My ISDN dial-in is not working

In article <[🔎] 33F99A39.C2FBFF4@bellsouth.net> you write:
>T.G.H. de Grunt wrote:
>I'm about to go through this process.  I've noticed that many people
>treat the ISDN device just like a modem and skip all the other 'special
>stuff' from these help guides.  I'm not sure if that is a locality issue
>though.

uh, that's a difference !

in usa isdn is different, there is noly one supported isdn card, and
everybody uses external isdn devices (they work like a modem).

in europe most people use internal isdncards like teles, fritz, icn,
and use them as real isdn cards (much advantages, but more difficult).

andreas